1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. APMS understands this and is able to make some special arrangements. Contact us for more information.
4. Home removal services need to be paid, in full, at time of service.
5. An animal companion that is brought into our facility, by the owner, to APMS will need to pay at least 50% of the cremation services and/or products. Other fees such as witness cremation, after hours, or expedited cremation will need to be paid in full prior to cremation.